SAFE Innovations Ltd is committed to protecting your privacy. This page explains our policy on collecting, storing, and processing your personal and financial information, and steps you can take to protect your privacy on this site. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.seedpods.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Collecting personal information
We collect information from you, such as details you pass on to us when you communicate with us via our ‘contact us’ page. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
How we use your personal information
The personal information we collect from you is used to provide you with information and services you have requested and for administration purposes. This includes administering our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes. This is, in part, so we can improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure. We may need to share your information with other service providers and agencies in situations where you or others acting for you are in receipt of services from SAFE Innovations Ltd. We will not share your personal information for direct marketing purposes. We may need to disclose your information if required to do so by law.
Access to information
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily. These cookies do not collect information that identifies a visitor, as all information these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how our website works.
- Functionality cookies record information about choices you’ve made and allow us to tailor the website to you. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised. They do not gather any information about you that could be used for advertising or remember where you have been on the internet.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. All information these cookies collect is anonymised, although they contain a unique key that is able to distinguish individual user browsing habits or store a code that can be translated into a set of browsing habits or preferences.
- We use Google analytics cookies as default and social media cookies are applied through social media interactions with buttons (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and so on) in website code.
Controlling and deleting cookies on your computer
All browsers allow you to manage which cookies you accept, reject and delete. You can usually find these controls under the ‘Preferences’ or ‘Tools’ menu. You can find more detail about individual browser settings at http://www.aboutcookies.org.
Maintaining your privacy
If you would like to remove details of the pages you have viewed on our site from your computer, you can clear your browsing history. To do this, choose ‘tools’ from the top navigation bar on your browser, select ‘internet options’, and click on ‘clear history’. Alternatively, refer to the instructions for your browser in the ‘help’ menu.
The information provided by SAFE Innovations Ltd on this website is for general guidance only and is not legal advice. SAFE Innovations Ltd will try to ensure that all information on this website and provided is accurate. However, SAFE Innovations Ltd will not accept liability for any loss, damage or inconvenience arising as a consequence of any use of any information on this website or otherwise. SAFE Innovations Ltd assumes no responsibility for the contents of linked websites and the inclusion of any link should not be taken as endorsement of any kind by SAFE Innovations Ltd of the linked website or any association with its operators.
This site is owned and operated by SAFE Innovations Ltd, Quaker Cottage, Back Lane, Askwith, LS21 2JA. Registered in England & Wales with number 09234411.
If you have any questions about our site or these Terms and Conditions, please contact us by email at email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our site.
Latest news and products
Things move quickly at Seeds. Stay up to date with new products and events as they happen.